8 Proven Ways To Drive Huge Traffic To Your Blog
Internet is full of websites on every niche. You just need to search and you will find the thing you are searching for.
Internet serves billions of websites and there will be lots of websites on my niche topics.
So, you have already read a lots of article on web traffic how to increase website traffic and so on.
Some are useful but some are just crap. You didn’t gain anything from them.
But here I am putting my own experience with internet world and blogosphere by which I am getting huge traffic to this blog as well as to my sister blog InfoIncrement. Have a look!
1. Use Social Media Strategy That Works
Social Networking sites are always the best source to drive a lot of traffic to your website. You just need to put very less effort and they will gift you a lot of quality visitors. Serious webmasters use social networks as a weapon. Some sites like Mashable, TechCrunch etc drives millions of visitors only from social media.
So, to get maximum benefit you need to have right social media strategy.
- Build Powerful Social profile with maximum information about you and your website.
- Try To Share your content manually rather then automated softwares or services.
- Post engaging stuff that people like to know and read.
- Create your presence in major Social Networks
- Put Share, Like and other social buttons in your website
- Build Your Facebook, Google+ Fanpage.
2. Post Quality Stuffs Regularly
There are two most important points you should remember :
- Post Quality Content
- Post Regularly
Posting quality articles ensures you to get loyal daily visitors, subscribers and followers to your blog and regular posting results in good search engine ranking, high PRs, fast crawling.
3. Wisely Monitor Your Ranking
I always find many new bloggers wasting time on just checking Alexa Rank, Page Rank, Website worth etc. These things are important to monitor but not that much that you start wasting time on it. Checking Alexa Rank, PageRank etc once a day is quite Ok.
For New Bloggers, I advice :
- You can’t get alexa rank of 1000 or PageRank of 6 in just a month.
- REGULARITY is most important on internet world.
- Try building loyal visitors by posting QUALITY content regularly.
- Try to furnish your writing skills
- Do Not Forget Social Media. They are the second biggest source of getting traffic.
4. Join Blogosphere Communities
Involving yourself in Blogosphere is very important. Join Bloggers LinkedIn, Facebook Groups, Forums etc.
Always remain in contact of them. You will always learn many new and interesting things from them.
- Make your website a discussion portal by installing Disqus commenting system, Lifefyre, Facebook comments etc.
- Put your social links around your websites.
- Retweet some popular tweets, share some popular blogs on twitter by putting “@yourname”. It will help you to grow on Twitter.
- Contact bloggers, webmasters personally so that they will share their experience with you.
5. Guest Post Regularly
Guest Posting is the thing which is most important thing to get latest quality visitors from competitor website to your blog is also the most ignored thing.
Bloggers don’t know it’s power. I got 20% traffic increment in my first guest post campaign.
MUST SEE : How To Start Guest Post Campaign
6. Work On Your Website’s Look and Speed
They will not wait much to read your content if your website is slow then they will simply shift to another search result. After all, they are having 1000s of other search results.
Make your website look standard. The website’s look also grew interest and trust in visitors.
7. Stay Connected
Always remain friendly and reply to your visitors comments, suggestions and queries whether they put them directly on your website, from emails or from social media. It helps you to build a community for your website.
Expand your social network, provide them more and more options to connect with you and your website.
8. Serve Freebies, Email Updates
Lets your website’s visitors to subscribe to your blog updates. If you are having multi-niche website then let them subscribe to category RSS.
Serve email subscriptions to them. Providing Freebies is a very good way to increase engagement of visitors to your website. Setup Polls, Competitions so that users can actively get involved.
After reading these all important things now, you need to take the most important step IMPLEMENTATION. Just implement them and I am sure you will grow successful in blogging.
TUTORIAL : Boost Email Marketing Revenue
All the best :-D.
Latest posts by Saurabh Saha (see all)
- The Importance of Data Backups - December 1, 2015
- Anime Starter Pack: Best Anime Series for Everyone [Infographic] - October 21, 2015
- Explore & Manage Your Android with ES File Explorer File Manager - September 27, 2015
You are here: