How to create a website like Stackoverflow
You guys are already familiar with stackoverflow.com, it’s a forum-based website where you can ask any questions and many people will try to answer it, stackoverflow has millions of pageviews per month and has a good alexa rank (#76 worldwide), so you guys might be thinking if you could create a website like stackoverflow an wanna earn money with adsense, but you don’t know any coding and webdesign stuffs. just view the solution below
So here’s a simple and free solution, it’s called “Coodrino”. it is a PHP script , built on the “CakePHP” framework, the best part is that it is completely free and open source, you can find this open source project on github. Coordino is very similar to stackoverflow, i’ve used coordino in my website 000answers.com, it’s based on cakePHP framework.
So it’s a really great script, it’s very fast and has many features just like stackoverflow’s, and also you can easily integrate Adsense Ad Codes, it is completely Adsense Friendly and automatically does SEO stuffs.
Sometimes the customizations may be difficult to do, as you’ll need to edit the actual PHP source code, if you don’t know how to do the customizations, just mail me here- firstname.lastname@example.org , i’ve experience with thois script and i’ll do it for you.
B. Coordino Demo
Find The Demo Of Coordino on my website here – www.000answers.com
1. Apache/ NGINX server
2. PHP 5 or later
3.MySQL 5.1 or later
4. How to Get Started With Coordino/Installation-
here is a video created by me showing how to implement coordino, watch it full in HD, till the end :
1. Download Coordino by going to this page,(githib link) and download the zip file
2. Upload it in your web-server’s root directory and unzip it
3. Now open up your website’s URL in any web-browser, you’ll get an installer page
4. app/tmp/cache folder is not available by default, so go ahead and create it (CHMOD- 0777)
5. open app/config folder and rename “database_sample.php” to “database.php”
6. Refresh the installation page and proceed to the next step, by clicking “Let’s Continue!”
7. Now create a MySQL database and add an user to it and give the user full privileges
8. Go back to open app/config and delete “database.php”
9. Go back to the installation page and enter the “database name“, “database user” , “database password“ and “database host”(most of the time database host is localhost by default, leave it as default unless you know what you are really messing with) and click “Create database.php”
10. Now you need to create your admin account, enter your name, email & password that you will use to login in the website as an administrator/super user.
Coordino is successfully installed now, you can login in to your website and customize whatever you want, to add adsense codes click “add widgets to the page” and add it, don’t forget to check “show this widget on all pages”, this way you can also add some other stuffs like- sharebars, facebook like boxes and other stuffs like that
If you faced any errors during the installation or want any customization of the website, you can mail me here- email@example.com and i’ll do it for you. Please don’t forget to visit my site http://www.aas9.in
You are here: