How Visualization Affects Our Brain More Than Reading? [Infographic]
Are you very attentive towards your work? You might be thinking yourself as the most attentive person in the world but unfortunately we humans are having very short attention span. According to the research, humans are having attention span of just 8 seconds. Which is even shorter of that of gold fish (9 seconds). So, when you show long paragraph to any person, he/she prefers to avoid reading the full paragraph.
But, towards visuals, graphics, our mind respond very positively. We love to read a picture comics book, infographics or watching videos on a topic which are having even more text reading textual format.
No there are not only those small kids who can be taught effectively by visuals but people of every age-group love to learn things that way. While making it easy to read and grasp the details, visuals lasts longer in our mind. Rohit Palit suggested us a great infographic of QuickSprout that shows how much a human brain respond toward visualizations.
Embed This Image on Your Website (copy code below):
More Interesting Infographics
- Batman vs. Superman: Who you want to be?
- Batman, Superman, Hulk & Spiderman: Comparison among Old & New Characeters
- How your computer use harms you daily?
- WordPress Most Popular Security Plugins
- Periodic Table of SEO: All essential elements details
Find any interesting infographic that fits here? Drop us a link with relevant details. We will feature the infographic while crediting you for the find.
Latest posts by Saurabh Saha (see all)
- The Importance of Data Backups - December 1, 2015
- Anime Starter Pack: Best Anime Series for Everyone [Infographic] - October 21, 2015
- Explore & Manage Your Android with ES File Explorer File Manager - September 27, 2015
You are here: